domingo, 7 de março de 2010

Canon 7D hand made camera rig from Luis Palha on Vimeo.



This is how I made my own camera rig reading about them in vimeo and other forums such as camera5D.
As I'm not rich and read almost everything about how to power my 7D I put myself to work and built these rigs. Next I'm going to build myself a shoulder mount rig. About prices. Well I could sell you guys this for a load but in fact it cost me around 50 Euros ( plus little gray cells ).The slider is made of two rulers like the ones we can use in drawers plus bolts and nuts. The glider was made from a alluminium pipe and a bike handel. The geometrics is a little bit hard to get it right but it works fine. finally the fiewfinder is made of kline and ducktape, a bit of rubber band and a lens that I bought in a chinese shop. One can not see the intire screen but boy, can you focus. Plus as I found out the simple fact to have the camera with another support (your eye ) makes wonders to the shaky problems when filming hand held.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário